Welcome to the details...
(Gah! Details, words, reading...where's the TLDR? It's here.
Basically, if you don't want to read, book a Discovery call and we can chat it through.
In the end I'm asking all y'all to book a call, so now's your chance to skip the reading.)
What we do? We focus on one thing.
Your choice of:
- Idea discovery.
- Content creation.
- Delivery and presence.
Over 2 or 4 virtual sessions via Zoom, we dive into the area you want to focus on. NOTE: It’s helpful to already have a clear idea if you want to work on content creation, and it’s necessary to have content in order to work on your delivery and presence.
Who is it for? The Solo package is for you if you are:
- Someone who needs to get clarity on your idea. You probably have a lot of ideas, or you just can’t quite get to the place where you can state your idea clearly and with confidence.
- Someone who has a clear idea, but needs guidance on how to package it into content that connects. You are probably creating content for your business, but not quite focused on taking stages or making videos yet.
- Someone who has a clear idea and content to boot, but needs to work on your delivery and presence so your audience can digest your message, take the action you are seeking, and share your idea on your behalf. You are ready to take the stage, to run the meeting, the make the video, and you need coaching on how you connect.
What we do? We focus on two things.
Your choice of:
- Idea discovery + content creation.
- Content creation + delivery and presence.
Over 4 or 6 virtual sessions via Zoom, we dive into the two areas you want to focus on. NOTE: Since content is required to work on delivery and presence, I’m unable to pair idea discovery with delivery and presence.
Who is it for? The Duo package is for you if you are:
- Someone who needs clarity on their idea, but is ready and anxious to get right to packaging it into a message that connects. You have a deadline of some sort looming, and you need to be ready with a fully packaged message.
- Someone who has a clear idea, but no real content created yet. You’ve got a talk or presentation or pitch coming up, and you know you have a greater impact when you focus on upleveling not just your content, but also your speaking skills.
- Someone who frequently has pitches or presentations or talks to do. If only you could get the similarities into memorable bits that would connect, and if you could get coached time to practice so when you stepped in front of that audience you were clear and confident and got the result you seek.
What we do? We focus on all the things.
Idea discovery + content creation + delivery and presence
Over 6 or 8 virtual sessions via Zoom, we dive into all the areas that will improve your communication and speaking skills. On average we spend 2 sessions on idea discovery, 2-3 sessions on content creation, and 2-5 on delivery and performance. We can create a more specific plan for you on our discovery call.
Who is it for? The Trio package if for you if you are:
- Someone who is just starting to develop your idea, but your end goal is to speak on a TEDx stage and you need the whole package.
- Someone who is ready to break into the speaking industry, or start using it as a biz dev opportunity, and needs to take everything you’ve done in the past and package into a keynote or breakout session.
- Some who is putting together a high-stakes presentation for your company, and you want to ensure everything from the main idea to the key points to the stories to the data to the delivery are all dialed in.
I Like it LIVE!
Same, so let's do it.
What do we do? Your choice.
All of it, or just one thing: Idea discovery and/or content creation and/or delivery and presence.
When we are together for either two half days, a full day, or two full days, we can create our plan together. In-person days are the most customizable because we can ebb and flow with what the day brings up. Don’t get me wrong, we’ll have a plan, but we can adjust it easily based on how our time together flows. In-person also means the option of bringing in additional coaches. Imagine that?! Two expert speaking coaches all yours for hours at a time. If this interests you, be sure to let me know on our discovery call. I have a small group of people I work with depending on your goals.
Half days are 3 hours of time plus a meal to strategize. Full days are 6 hours of time plus a meal to strategize.
Where? Another option for you. You can come to me in Denver and stay close to where we’ll do our work together, or I can come to you. Of course, there are additional travel fees for me traveling to you, but if you have the perfect space I’m always happy to make the trip.
When? When our calendars align, and I’m pretty good at making things happen with the given circumstances.
Who is it for? You. Really! In-person time works for anyone in any place in their work. We just need to chat it out and define our goals for the work.